Being a full time travel-lifestyle blogger, freelance writer, and an aspiring photographer, I intend to take stories and real-life experiences from the world of travel ( and life
I am super excited, to take this journey forward, push my limits further and challenge myself with new projects and assignments.
At the core of what I love to do, and what forms the foundation of the way I would be able to potentially contribute to a cause is – Writing. I write about everything that I strongly feel for (without necessarily limiting myself to a particular style) – that has either contributed to a unique experience or has changed my perspective of life.
If I have to make a list of all that I have written so far, which you may end up reading about, either on my blog or anywhere else, where my work has got published, it would look like this –
- Day-wise itineraries with details of places to stay and eat
- Photo stories
- Responsible travel
- Vegan travel
- Sustainable Living
- Personal Essays
- Life Lessons
- Life from the perspective of a baby/toddler
- From the World Of Travel
How can we collaborate on writing?
- Freelance Writer – I would be happy to engage and collaborate with brands on freelance writing assignments where I would be able to give voice to the cause we both truly care for.
Campaigns focused on Women – I am very passionate about bringing in inspiring stories from around the world to my readers about women and mothers who dared to dream and achieve the impossible be it in any field. Any campaign or project, which is focused on an objective like this, I would love to collaborate with and contribute to.
Campaigns focused on Kids – Being a mother myself, nurturing and raising the lady of the future generation, I would be extremely delighted to participate and contribute to any project focused on the wellbeing of children or share my personal experiences with the world in an experiential and a relatable way.
Campaigns focused on Sustainable Living – I am fairly new on this journey, however very serious about the cause. Through my blog and social media account – minimalistvegansustainablelife, I aim to spread the word and take the message across w.r.t sustainable and responsible living through making the right lifestyle choices, reducing one’s carbon footprint. These are the following three ways I have tried to implement the same in my life.
- Zero Waste
I turned a Vegan 1 year back and have also been observing intermittent fasting. As a family we are very staunchly living a minimalist life with as less as possible and consciously putting efforts to reduce waste that we generate. And all that we are doing is helping us in a big way to make that change with a positive impact in our own lives. It has been the biggest turning point in our lives after we started to travel.
I would be very happy to share our experiences ahead and collaborate with brands that promote these. If your organization or you, think I can fit into any such project of yours individually, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
We travel as a family of three – Sandee (my better half), Mayra (2.8-year old daughter) and Tanu (myself). We have been extensively backpacking in Europe, with our base at Konstanz in Germany and have traveled to 20 countries so far. Travel has helped us rediscover our individual selves and our relationships in ways that are truly inexplicable. Our constant endeavor would always be to earn and save more to continue our semi-nomadic-travel life in the future as well. We are more focused on sustainable methods of travel, trying to figure out alternatives to taking a flight to reach a destination.
How can we collaborate on travel?
- Blogging Campaigns – I constantly strive to introduce our fellow travelers, readers, and followers to the right kind of destination, great and eco-friendly accommodations
andutility products through social media or our travel blog with a focus on local experiences, sustainable travel, and ease of traveling solo or along with family and children.
- Travel Instagrammer – I would love to share real-life travel experiences and stories with our engaged and growing set of followers on our Instagram account –
- Freelance travel writer & photographer – I would be super excited to take up challenging freelance projects, including travel blogging, copywriting for travel-related websites, and taking up photography projects for any content or art bodies.
- Campaigns focused on Sustainable and Responsible Travel – With travel and tourism becoming one of the primary reasons for an increase in the carbon footprint and mindless havoc created by the tourist communities in the popular travel destinations, destroying the ecological balance, I am extremely passionate to be able to contribute to an important cause like this in any capacity.
- Campaigns focused on Vegan Travel – I am truly passionate about the Vegan movement and would be really honored if I can participate and share my experiences of becoming one keeping ‘ reduction of my carbon footprint’ as the focus area and surviving as well during my travels in Europe.
For travel, I am open to all types of collaborations – both as a family and solo.
Please feel free to connect with me at [email protected] to discuss your requirements with regards to any of the above, and take our collaboration forward. Look forward to hearing from you.
To view, published work and mentions, click here.